"The Audition" Open Mic
Time & Location
About The Event
Michigans Largest Open Mic Event! Top performers get a chance to compete on "The Stage" Music Competition at Gametime!
- Artists/performers get 4 minutes on stage to showcase thier music/talents
- Artists/performers are selected at random from those who registered and checked in. (when you hear your name its go time)
- Gametime will be scouting for potential artists/performers for "The Stage" talent competition slots and other opportunites.
- Tickets: $10 online and $15 at the door
- Artists/performers must submit thier backing/performance tracks before the event here - Submit Your Music
- This event will be live streamed so your friends and family that couldnt make it out can see you perform!
- Drink specials - Beer, Liquer & Wine available!
About The Venue: Gametime is both an esports arena & creative entertainment venue equipped with state of the art technology allowing us to run professional LAN gaming events, live concerts, music competitions and professional production shows, all under one roof... Gametime is home to the professional esports team "Renegades" and Oakland University's collegiate esports team! To put it simply, Gametime bridges the gap between gaming, music & entertainment.
- Artist Networking
- Open Mic
- Live Streamed
- Music, Poetry, Comedy, Dance
- Drink Specials
- Prizes and Opportunities
upon registering for this event you agree to our terms and conditions below:
GAMETIME AUBURN HILLS
VENUE PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT
For good and valuable consideration, the Performer named below and Two One Ventures, LLC dba GameTime GG (“Company”), acknowledged here, agree as follows:
1. Performer assigns, transfers, and conveys to Company, its successors, and its assigns, Performer’s full right, title, and interest in all recordings of performances at GameTime Auburn Hills located at 3880 Lapeer Rd., Auburn Hills, MI 48326, that may be useful to Company in the various phases of its business as it is now being or may later be conducted. During the term of any contract with Company, all creations or works that Performer authors that relate to the business of Company are works made for hire, either as commissioned works or otherwise.
2. Company shall have the full and free right to do whatever it desires with the copyrightable material referred to in Paragraph 1. This includes, without limitation, the right to use or not use the copyrightable material referenced in Paragraph 1 and the right to license or sell them, on whatever terms it desires.
- "The Audition" Ticket$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0